IIAS Facilities and Services
- IIAS provides an umbrella for research projects that intersect with the larger intellectual agenda of the institute. For these research projects, the institute can host workshops; providing the venue, publicity, catering services and other relevant services.
- IIAS can facilitate visa on arrival for scholars who come from countries without Ghanaian consulate.
- IIAS offers letters of introduction to the Ghana Immigration Service to enable visiting scholars renew their visas or apply for resident permit.
- IIAS also provides visiting scholars with letters of introduction to institutions, departments, and institutes of the University of Ghana.
- Visiting scholars have access to a shared office space, get administrative support such as printing reasonable number of pages, among others from IIAS staff.
- Visiting scholars also get the opportunity to give a seminar at IIAS Seminar room which seats 40 people comfortably or the auditorium which seats 80 people.
- IIAS introduces visiting scholars to the University of Ghana Balme library as well as the departmental libraries.
- Graduate students/Junior Research Scholars from US/European institutions US$200
- Graduate students/Junior Research Scholars from African Institutions US$100.
- Faculty and Independent researchers from US/Europe US$400
- Faculty and Independent researchers based in Africa US$200.
NB.: Affiliation fees are paid on arrival at the Institute